I am Linda Kaye, a Certified Gateway Dream Practitioner through Denise Linn, a Dream Goddess Coach & professional psychic, and the purpose of this blog post is to provide you with simple ways of remembering, interpreting and understanding your dreams.
- Always keep a pad of paper and a pen by your bed. If you wake up from a dream in the middle of the night, make sure no matter what that you write down your dream. Even if you wake up, because you need to use the bathroom, take your pad of paper with you. In those few moments of using the bathroom, the dream could slip away from you. You may just remember words or snipits of your dream, and that’s ok.
- You may find that after journaling your dreams for awhile that you will also begin to get powerful visions while you are journaling your dreams. This is called Dream Gazing, and they can be just as powerful as your dreams.
- Before you go to sleep, ask your dream guides, angels, etc. or whoever you want to call in to help you to remember your dreams, and ask them to make your dreams and the messages you receive from them in vivid bright vibrant colors.
- If you wakeup not remembering your dreams even though you know you dreamed, lie very still and ask your dream guides, angels, or whoever you call upon in your dreams to help you remember the dream you just had. You might have to lie very still for a few minutes, but it is worth it if the memories of your dreams come flooding back.
- Blog your dreams. I find that once I have starting journaling my dream in my blog, powerful realizations and insights happen. I see through the words that I am typing, and my inner knowing just kicks in. This is my way of coaching myself through my dreams. There are some very good blogging sites, but I use wordpress. My blog posts are public, but you can make your blog posts PRIVATE. In this way, you will be the only one who sees them. After awhile, you will begin to see the patterns and power in your dreams and understand them better. You will be your own private dream coach discovering the inner dreamer within you.